Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thrift Store Junkies Buying Selling Sharing

Hello fellow Thrift Store Junkies, and Welcome to my Blog! Happy to see you drop by. Hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday season so far. 

So, has anyone been doing any thrifting lately? I have noticed, and have seen others comment about the same thing too....More people are thrifting this year for the holidays. Whether it is for gift giving, finding things to restyle with, repurpose, upcycle, and etc. More have been shopping with Thrift Stores, and the Second Hand Stores. Not a thing wrong with it! I LOVE it, and enjoy doing it myself too. But, unfortunately, I have not had much time at all to do any of that. So sorry as I really enjoy showing things here that I have found when thrifting. 

After the holidays people will be cleaning out their homes again making room for the new they have gotten. I myself will enjoy doing some leisurely thrifting too. 

Thanks again for visiting with Thrift Store Junkies, and I have enjoyed your stopping by. Don't forget to say Hi so I know you were here, and never be afraid to share something here as well. Take care, and see you again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment