Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome Thrift Store Junkies Crafters Handmades Repurposed Upcycled Creators

Welcome Thrift Store Junkies Crafters Handmades Repurposed Upcycled Creators. Glad to have you stop by, and visit with Thrift Store Junkies. Always happy to see you visit. 

Well, winter time, and things are usually a bit slower. The weather has been great here, love it, different kind of winter, and it sure would have been super to get out and do some thrifting too. But, my problem is there is no where to put anything right now. We still have contractors, and a plumber coming in and out of the house, doesn't help to clean because everything gets dusty, I have most of my craft stuff in boxes and containers piled in the dining room, boxes in our bedroom, different pieces of glass and plates sitting on a coffee table covered to help protect from some of this dust here, and so on. They have moved location on what they are working on upstairs, so we had to make room for them.

I do hope everyone has been able to get out, and do some thrifting yourselves. Can never do enough of it, and I sooo miss treasure hunting right now, and digging for things too. Soon the weather will be even warmer, spring, and I can really kick my feet to go looking. Can't wait. 

I do thank you for visiting this page with me. Make sure to say Hi so I know you were here, and I can come visit with you too. When you get a chance, visit with some of my other pages on my blog. Would love to have you see everything, and remember....say Hi so I can visit with you too. Have a great weekend everyone!:) See you again soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment