Saturday, April 14, 2012

Downsizing and Moving Sale of Vintage Collectibles Repurposed Upcycled

Downsizing and Moving Sale of Vintage, Collectibles, Repurposed, and Upcycled Treasures.

Welcome everyone to Thrift Store Junkies. WOW! I cannot believe I have over looked this page with my site too....urgh! I am soooo wanting to go out and hit the thrift stores, and in about a week they will have city wide garage sales here, and I still won't be able to go. Why? I am working really really hard on downsizing everything with us moving soon. Gonna be moving across a few states, so it is best to downsize my collections, and things for now. Besides, I get to the new place I will be in a new area, different thrift stores, different flea markets, and it could be fun all over again!:) So, till then I will try really really hard to keep ya'll updated here. I apologize ahead of time for the delays of coming by here, and please ask you to bear with me. Sooon, hopefully soon, I can start filling this up as I have intended, and better maintain this too. 

Till then You can visit the different market places I am selling things at. I am offering vintage, collectibles, repurposed, upcycled, home decor, glassware, and some of my favorite things:) Any questions, just give me a holler. I can always invoice you separately for items you would like to purchase too. Thanks so much for stopping by, and visiting with Me! I really appreciate it everyone. Take care, and hope to see ya'll again soon. Till the next time.....Have fun Thrifting!:)

Artfire, Etsy, Ecrater, and Ebay are some places to visit LilacsNDreams at for some yummy treasures, and treats!:) Also, you can find clickable links to some of these places on the side bar, or just going straight to my Home page above:) Thanks again everyone, and see you soon.........

No comments:

Post a Comment