Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 4th of July Weekend Everyone!


Hello everyone, and Welcome to Thrift Store Junkies Page! I hope the weather is good where everyone is, that you all enjoy your 4th of July Weekend, and . . . that maybe, just maybe, some of you will be able to get some thrifting done, yard sales, and some of them wonderful flea markets that happen for the holidays too! We have one in our area about an hour from here, we had planned on going, but work kind of holds the cards with my husband right now. See what happens:)

Thanks for visiting with Thrift Store Junkies, and drop on by anytime. Take care, and enjoy your weekend. Be safe!:)

2 comments:

  1. Out here in AZ July is the WORST time for getting out & thrifting or yard sales or any of that - such a bummer! But I hope you get to squeeze in some treasure hunting this weekend where you are! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine! As I was making this post, I was thinking of Texas...we had lived there for about 11 yrs, and of course talked with my sister-in-law in Louisiana....Hot, Humid, and I really can feel for you:)

    Probably not do much my way...hubby had accident at work, guy driving 80 miles an hr hit his distributor truck...thank god it did not get the propane on side of truck, and the guy hit supervisor's truck too. The speeding driver was ejected from his vehicle...pretty bad. Hubby ok, but is sore from it all.

    Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend your way!:)

    ReplyDelete