Friday, June 24, 2011

Thrift Store Junkies Community Page



Hello, and Welcome to "Thrift Store Junkies" Community Page by LilacsNDreams!

After doing some work, checking around, questioning, and not being all computer literate this is what I have done. Blogger allows you to have up to 10 pages, but there is a catch....which I found out the hard way. Each of those pages are treated as a static page, you can only put one post on there, only way you get more is to keep editing the same post over, and over. THAT is Not what I wanted! In my research I did find you are allowed to have as many blogs as you want. So, in order for me to make this more of the community pages as I wanted, I have revised things a bit. I spent the day checking on blog names, and set up new blogs that link to this main blog so that I can make new posts. Not only new posts, but so that you can comment after each of them too. Whew!

So, let's get this party started...okay? This is to be a page for all of us to share about our thrifting stories, our finds, our comments, questions for other thrifters, and so on. There are more of us Thrift Store Junkies out there than we all realize. Hopefully this will be a place to gather, and do some things with, and most of all....Enjoy!:)

I am off to work with this a bit more. Hope it is understandable why I have done things in this way for everyone to share. Thanks for being patient with me, and watching the changes as they are happening. Comment anytime you please with this. . . . Thank You Bloggers!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment