Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thrift Store Finds Wood Bowls, Glassware, Home Decor





Thrift Store Finds Wood Bowls, Glassware, Home Decor

Hello, and Welcome to Thrift Store Junkies page at LilacsNDreams! Glad to have you here, and happy you could come by too. WOW! I really have been gone from this page for a while, and I am so very sorry about that everyone. Life, busy, busy, family, and it all kind of adds up. Nothing serious, but just takes the Me time away:)

In between this long distance of not being here I have not really done a whole lot of thrifting either...which is sad. Either I have not had the time to stop, too tired by the time I find a place, or I have gone looking and just not finding anything of interest lately. I have done a little, but not as much as I normally do. The pictures I have shown here show different angles of some of the items I had gotten with one of my visits. 

I had found 3 wooden bowls of different sizes.....should see what I have done with them! I had another wooden bowl at home here that is a bit smaller than the big one showing here, and have painted all 4 of them. Just finished off with the last of it tonight....not looking too bad. 

Along with this search I had also gotten 2 pkgs of brads that could be used for scrapbooking or crafting with too. The pink ceramic light with the hearts was another piece. The top is missing for it, but I can compromise, and come up with something I am sure:) The rustic looking napkin/letter holder, a pink rose colored bowl that is by pfaltzgraff, a nice looking green salad plate, and a blue glass vase too. I did get a pearl like necklace that was blue too. 

Sometimes finding little things can still be repurposed into some really great things too. Have to watch my Second Time Treasures page to see what gets done with some of the pieces I show from thrifiting. 

Thanks again for visiting everyone, and I really do appreciate you stopping by to see me. Take care, and hope to see you again soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment