Saturday, August 13, 2011

Metal Tin Tray Blue Gingham Design

Metal Tin Tray Blue Gingham Design

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies! Pictured above you will see 1 metal tin tray I had found with others....that I did not get pictured yet. Along with this tray I found one that is soooo retro looking, a red tray, and then I found a black tray that has a floral design with it. I will have to get more pictures to better show you what I had found. 

There are sooo many things that can be done with these trays. They can be used as memo boards...magnets do work on them, I have seen many make chalkboards with them, others have used some mod podge with pretty papers, added a little lace, some keys, ribbon, and etc....they are all adorable when done!:)

Not much else to show right now. Sorry, but not doing much Thrifting this weekend. When hubby is home kind of hard to get anything done around him....LOL:) Hopefully Monday I can make a run. Will see. Thanks for visiting with Thrift Store Junkies page. You are welcome to visit all my other pages as well too. Keep an eye on Second Time Treasures page as that is where I show some of my thrifting items that have been repurposed:) 

Have a super weekend everyone!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment