Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thrift Store Finds for LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies


Here is a full view of items purchased to repurpose with. Came home with a box full, and was happy with my finds so far. They all have been washed, dried, and now waiting for me to glue them, and do what I would like to do. I got 2 cheese condiment cloches, glass candle holder, 3 green plates...New, unused, adorable blue plate, stoneware candle holder, and the aqua blue tall vase/holder. 

Closer look at the 2 cheese glass dome cloches, and the tarnished look stoneware candle holder. Possibilities, right?:)

The tall aqua blue vase I probably will put in my kitchen bay window with some flowers...love the color in this! The glass candle holder is for a 3 tier plate I will be repurposing. I have another glass candle holder matching this. I know I could mix, and match a bit, but if I can match things up with the glassware, I will surely do that:)

More green coloring seen in person. Tag plates...dinner plate, and 2 salad plates with a brown rubbed like design used lightly through out the plates. These were new, had tags, and will be fabulous when done repurposing them:)

This plate was adorable, and I could not pass up. It has some crackling in it, back side is all white, I just love the button design that is around the rim of the plate itself!:) Cute, and will have a use some where. Hmmm....I just remembered, I do have a white ceramic candle holder that was not used yet. That might just be the one to go with this plate too:)

On Sunday hubby sleeping from working ditches all morning. I went into town to get few items needed for his work, and home. Then....why not? I shot over to the next town to visit the Good Will there. I don't frequent them often as their prices are terrible, but was fortunate with items found on Monday. I also got a St Johns purse that I honestly believe to be brand new, and unused. I was happy with my box full of items, and only paying $10 to have some more things to repurpose with too.

Make sure to keep an eye on my Second Time Treasures Blog Page....tab at the top of this page. There I show my repurposed items I have completed. I try really hard to show the before, and then the after pictures so that you can see what was done. I enjoy repurposing things, being creative, and I hope you all will enjoy with me too. First things first....gotta go thrifting to find treasures to work with, right?:) Thanks for visiting LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies page. Enjoy, be safe, and see you again everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment