Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mikasa Thrift Store Finds

Mikasa Thrift Store Finds Repurposed

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies page! Glad to have you here. I thought I would stop by quick to show you a picture of some more finds I forgot to show before. You will see 3 plates with this picture, and 2 glass candle holders too. I have decided to make a 3 tier plate with these, and crossing my fingers it will turn out as I am imagining too:) The pieces blend very well together, and the plates along with the candle holders are in a like new condition too! Fabulous coloring, and shine:)


I started gluing some of the pieces tonight. So, if you are wanting to maybe see the finished product hop on over, and keep updated with my Second Time Treasures page where I have been showing completed projects I have been accomplishing so far. 


Thanks so much for visiting, and hope you enjoyed the visit. Questions are welcomed along with leaving comments, and sharing with all of us too. Thanks again everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment