Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wednesday Thrift Store Finds at LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies


Wednesday Thrift Store Finds for LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies Blog. 

Welcome, and glad to have you stopping by! Yesterday, Wednesday, I headed down the road to the small Thrift Store in the next town. I have a tier plate project working with, and the glass piece I wanted to use in the center made it too tall. So, I was in search of another glass piece, or something that could be used. While visiting I found a few small minor things there. I got the black organizer you see with the handle. That piece is not really light weight. And...the products you see with in the round cup organizers, and the magazine sides were not bought with this. I have put it to use holding some of my craft things I work with on projects. 

I then found a shaker set that matches very well with the colored background, and the speckled look to the plates I will be repurposing for the tier plate stand I am making. Found some adorable brown ceramic cups with white interior. In front is a soft mint green ceramic cup that had a candle in it that I removed. It now sits on a shelf with a single pink flower in it. So small, and cute, and was just the right little touch for my shelf in our entry way:)

When you can, stop by my Second Time Treasures page which you will see the tab at the top of this page for that page. On that page you will get a glimpse of some of the completed projects as I complete them before listing them for sale in my Artfire Store. Hoping to complete a few more projects before listing any of my repurposed items, or some of the vintage pieces I have found too.

Thanks for visiting LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies page, and I look forward to seeing you again. Remember, you are welcome to share, comment, and leave messages with all of us here too. Take care, and Happy Thrifting everyone!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment