Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Morning From LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies

SMILE:) Good Morning Thrift Store Junkie Friends! Hope all are having a super week so far! Don't know about you, but has been very hot, and humid here. Almost misery to get out, and do anything. It is still hot, but the humidity is coming down, and it is time to get out and do some digging for me. What about you? Have you had a chance to do any digging, thrifting, hunting of any sort? Wonderful time of year for yard sales, flea markets, thrifting, and so on. Specially if you happen to be traveling. Always great to stop some where else in a new location, and see how things are over yonder, right?:)

Not much happening here. I need to take some pictures to show a few things I have found...mostly glassware. I seem to find those easily, and pieces no one wants that I can repurpose with. Had a clean table, but slowly starting working with something tonight that I have an idea with. Will see what happens yet.....just not sure about it yet:)

Wishing everyone a super Thursday, and Happy Thrifting to all! Enjoy your time:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment