Sunday, July 24, 2011

LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies Blog Page



Thrift Store Finds by LilacsNDreams for Thrift Store Junkies. Hello everyone, and welcome to my LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies Page! Glad to have you stopping by. Today you will see some pictures for things I had gotten on Friday when Thrifting at the Missions Store. I dropped off 2 bags of clothes for donations there, and then I walked through the store. I walked out with a box full of  
 glassware, candle holders, plates, glass canisters, glass cloches, some doilies, and a blue american greetings candle holder. As you can see couple of things did not get into the pictures. I apologize that some of the pictures might look like repeats. I was trying to get everything, show a little bit closer with some of them, and etc. With all of these pieces they have been washed, cleaned, dried. Now, tomorrow Monday I intend to work on pieces by sanding a bit, gluing, and hopefully painting too. Those are my intentions with some of the pieces, and if not all tomorrow, there is always Tuesday. 
So, enjoy
 the before pictures. As things get done pictures for the results will be shown on my Second Time Treasures Page for ya'll to view:) 


Again, thanks so much for visiting, and hope you enjoyed all the pictures. Remember, always good to hear comments from everyone, and you are welcome to share here too. Take care till the next time everyone. Later........ Lilacs




No comments:

Post a Comment