Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies Blog Page

Good Morning, and Welcome to LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies Blog Page! Happy to see you here, and glad you stopped to visit. I have been adding a note to all of my blog pages about on the right hand side of the page. There you will find My Blog Pages to Visit. They are clickable, and these are pages I have made for my blog as well too. Due to circumstances of what blogger offers with their 10 pages, they are static pages, I could only do 1 post, and I wanted to share more than that. I wanted to be able to allow everyone to comment, and share with each listing as well too. So, like many other bloggers I set out to find a way to make more pages that work for me, and is easy for everyone to navigate too. 

Whew! That was a lot that came out all at once! LOL:) So, when you get a chance, visit the pages I have made so far. I hope this is a little easier for everyone. I hate shoving everything all into one page all the time. It gets to lengthy, can become boring, and hopefully this way will help all of us a bit too.

Well, time for me to get to bed, and get a little bit of sleep. I shall be back checking on things later. Hope everyone enjoys their visit, and enjoys the pages I have made for my blog so far. Take care my blogging friends, and hope to see you again. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment