Friday, July 15, 2011

Good Morning Welcome to LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies

Welcome to LilacsNDreams Thrift Store Junkies blog! Glad to have you here, and hope all are doing well. 

Here it is another weekend, and where is the time going for us all? Today is going to be really hot, and humid, and not really in the mood for roaming around too much. I do have a friend who is going to the farmer's market to see all the crafts people are making, and offering. She is not sure if she will get any junking, or thrifting in today, but if I know her....she will try to do some if she can:)

I seen a couple of garage sales when out of town Friday, but they did not really look promising. So, I did not stop. Darn! By myself, and in the mood to do some thrifting, and looking. Oh well, maybe this next week it will happen as I will be that way again mid week, to end of week. Gotta be in the right mood to go looking too:)

Hope this finds everyone doing well, and staying cool with the heat wave we are getting here. It's gonna be a wonderful weekend, and I hope everyone is able to get some thrifting, and junking done too! Take care everyone, and stop again. Always welcome to visit, leave a comment, and share with us too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment